At Mass Supply, our goal is to make your life easier! We're happy to deliver to your doorstep (or your clients'). If you prefer to collect your order, or send your courier, we have these options on our checkout system too. Please see the options available in detail below:
Outlying areas do not apply to the Delivery fees mentioned below.
1. I am collecting this order
- This option requires you to collect your order from your local branch.
2. Direct Delivery to Address
- Choosing this option means your order will be delivered directly from our Central Distribution Warehouse in KZN to your nominated delivery address for a minimal delivery fee (Main Central hubs only):
Orders below R500,00 (ex VAT) will incur a R120,00 delivery fee*.
Orders above R500,00 (ex VAT) will incur a R175,00 delivery fee*.
* Delivery fees exclude VAT
The above rates apply to JHB, CPT and KZN Main Central Hubs. Outlying areas might incur an additional charge depending on the area.
Upon receiving your order, our Sales Consultants will contact you regarding the delivery fee to be charged for outlying areas.
Provided orders are placed before 12h00, below are the expected lead times:
JHB - Central areas will be delivered the next day and outlying areas within 48 hours.
CPT - Central areas will be delivered within 48 hours, (2 working days) and outlying areas within 72 hours. Should there be a shortage of stock at Head Office, additional days may be required for goods to be delivered from our JHB branch.
KZN - Central areas will be delivered the next day and outlying areas within 48 hours.
3. I am sending a courier
- Choose this option when you wish to send your own courier. You will be required to enter your courier's details.
We trust that you will continue on this journey with us and enjoy the great service and products that we have to offer.
Please be advised that payments for COD orders must reflect in our bank account prior to the order being processed.