Mass Supply Returns Policy
CONFIRMED CUSTOMER ORDERS:
- Returns after processing confirmed customer orders, will only be accepted due to faulty workmanship or material and must be returned in their original condition including packaging and labelling.
- We do not accept returned cancelled orders, however, we acknowledge that certain situations may need to be reviewed. A returns application can be completed by downloading the form. Should your request for return be approved, a 25% handling fee will be charged.
- No returns will be accepted with printing, branding or embroidery on the item, please ensure that you have checked the item to your satisfaction before proceeding with any branding. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the merchandise upon receiving an order from Mass Supply. Any defect in terms of the correct style, colour or size must be corrected before any alterations are made to the merchandise. This includes orders which are delivered to a third party by Mass Supply on request.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued, clearance and sale items.
- We do not accept returns on swimsuits and active wear leggings due to hygiene reasons.
Goods taken as SAMPLES will be credited providing:
- The goods are indicated as "samples" on the purchase order or online order.
- There is only one item per SKU, per size on the invoice.
- Samples are returned within 14 days of the original purchase. If the return period is expected to be longer than 14 days, an extension in writing may be requested for consideration, to your sales consultant. You will receive a reply in writing within 48 hours.
- Garments are in the same condition and packaging as when they were purchased, this includes any swing tags, stickers, loose pockets etc. that the product may have been supplied with.
- Any garment that has been washed, dyed or altered will not be accepted as a return.
- Goods are accompanied by an original (or Copy) of the Tax Invoice.
- Sample returns amounting to more than R250.00, cannot be refunded in cash. An Electronic Fund Transfer will be processed instead; alternatively, your account can be credited.
- Once samples have been received by our warehouse, the checking in process may require a few days. Upon satisfaction that the samples are returned in the same condition as originally supplied, a refund or credit note will be issued.